IDBI is accepting application forms for IDBI JAM Recruitment 2023, candidates can submit their applications till 6 December 2023 after checking the IDBI JAM notification and eligibility.
IDBI JAM Recruitment 2023
Industrial Development Bank of India released the notification to hire 800 candidates for the post of JAM. Candidates who are interested in making their career in the banking sector must check the notification and eligibility criteria and apply online from the official portal.
|IDBI JAM Recruitment 2023
|22 November to 6 December 2023
|20 – 25 Years
|Online Test & Interview
Candidates can check the eligibility, posts, education requirement, fee details in the IDBI JAM Notification from the website idbibank.in and apply if they are eligible and hold valid documentation as mentioned in the description of Job.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Vacancies 2023
As per the details available in the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Notification 2023 there are 800 vacancies. The recruitment process was initiated to fill the 800 Junior Assistant Manager (JAM) in which 324 posts are reserved for General (UR), 120 posts for SC, 60 posts for ST, 80 for EWS and 216 vacancies are reserved for OBC candidates.
Candidates must apply online before 6 December 2023 for the position using the link that was established on November 22, 2023. Candidates may view all of the information about IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 by scrolling down the provided post.
IDBI JAM Application Form 2023
The application process for the JAM Grade O position started from 22 November 2023 and the last date of application is 6 December.
Candidates must submit their online forms before the last date along with the fee payment, after that the applications will not be accepted by the authorities.
Also make sure that all the documents submitted by you are in the correct format and size. There must be clear information mentioned on the notification.
How to apply for an IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023?
Applicants can apply online from idbibank.in portal and they must have a valid email id or phone number to apply online:
- Visit the official portal of idbi bank.in.
- Visit the Career/Current Openings section of the portal.
- Click on the Recruitment of Junior Assistant Link and click Apply online.
- Register yourself if you are not a registered user, fill the application form as followed by instructions.
- Upload your valid documents like Certificates, marksheet, Id etc.
- Upload Photo, Signature and thumb impression on the IDBI portal.
- Click on the preview button to check details again, verify the details and Pay the application Fee.
- Submit your IDBI JAM Application Form and save a copy of your registration.
IDBI JAM Eligibility and Age Requirement 2023
Candidates must be adamant about meeting the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Notification 2023’s requirements for schooling.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with min 60% marks (54% for reserved category).
- Applicants should be graduated from an accredited university in any field. The diploma course completion alone will not be taken into account for qualifying.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age limit for the IDBI JAM application is 20 years (as on 1 November 2023) while the Maximum age should be 25 years as on 1 November 2023.
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- BC/NCL: 3 Years
- PH: 10 Year
- EWS: 5 Year
IDBI JAM Exam Schedule 2023
The IDBI Junior Assistant Manager exam is scheduled on 31 December (Sunday). Candidates who have registered along with the fee payment till 6 December 2023 will be eligible to get the admit card and take part in the examination process.
IDBI JAM exam will be in online mode and selected candidates in this exam will be called for document verification, personal interview, medical test.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Application Fees 2023
The IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 application costs are included in this section. Applicants who fall under the SC, ST, or PWD categories must pay Rs. 200 (intimation Charges only).
However, the cost for all other applicants is Rs. 1000. Candidates can pay online using the payment methods available on the IDBI website. In case of Bank transaction convenience fee or transaction charges will be applicable.