CBSE Board has released the results of class 12. Learn here – when and how you can get your marksheet.
CBSE 12th results 2020: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 12th board exam results have been released. This information was given by the Union Human Resource Development Minister, Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank through a tweet. Let us tell you, CBSE had already told the Supreme Court that the results will be released by July 15.
Where and how to get digital marksheet
Results have been released. In such a situation, students can download their digital marksheet online within 48 hours. CBSE will upload marksheets on various digital platforms including DigiLocker and UMANG app.
How to download marksheet from DigiLocker
In such 7 steps, easily check your CBSE 12th result.
1. First you need to go to cbseresults.nic.in.
2. After this, you have to enter your roll number.
3. School number will have to be entered.
4. After the school number, you will have to enter your center number.
5. After this, enter the admit card number.
6. After filling this much, you will have to fill a captcha box which is given there.
7. Finally, you have to click on submit, after which your result will be on the screen
Go to digilocker.gov.in or download the app on your smart phone. (Students note, downloading the app is not mandatory. They can also download their marksheet from the online portal digilocker.gov.in.
- This Amazon Renewed product will be in an unboxed or...
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
How was last year’s result
The class 12 result was released on May 2 last year, but this year the result was delayed due to corona virus, 83.4% students passed last year.
While the names of the toppers have not been announced this time, last year, two girls had secured the first position in the examination with 99 per cent marks. In which Hansika Shukla (Ghaziabad) and Karisma scored 499 out of 500. On the other hand, Gaurangi Chawla of Rishikesh Uttarakhand had secured second place. Gaurangi got 498 marks out of 500.