Bakra Eid, Bakrid and Eid al-Adha are all names for the ‘Feast of the Sacrifice’. Since India celebrates a day after Saudi Arabia, except certain states, this year Eid al-Adha will be celebrated on August 1. Here are some wishes to share with your loved ones.
Bakra Eid, Bakrid and Eid al-Adha are all names for the ‘Feast of the Sacrifice’, and are also known as Eid al-Azha, Eid Qurban or Qurban Bayarami. After Eid ul-Fitr (or Ramadan Eid), which takes place at the end of the holy month of Ramadan – where Muslims spend the whole month praying and fasting, Eid al-Adha is the second major Islamic festival celebrated by Muslims around the world. It is the second of the two Islamic holidays celebrated worldwide. Eid al-Adha is observed in Dhu al-Hijjah, the twelfth month of the Islamic calendar. On the tenth day of this month, Muslims around the world offer prayers, attend sermons, feast on delicious food, give charity to the poor and share their resources, food and celebrations with their relatives, neighbours and friends.
Since India celebrates a day after Saudi Arabia, except certain states, this year Eid al-Adha will be celebrated on August 1, a day after Saudi. However, Kerala, like Saudi, will celebrate on July 31. Given all the restrictions and safety measures on account of the coronavirus pandemic, Bakrid will only be celebrated with one’s direct family that one lives with, however, you can always wish your near and dear ones from a distance and not breach any safety measures. Here are some wishes, images and greetings for you to share with your loved ones this Eid.
No shadows to depress you, Only joys to surround you, God himself to bless you, these are my wishes for you, Today, tomorrow, and every day. Eid al-Adha Mubarak!
[amazon box=”B07H97FRX5″ “small”]
Hope, love and laugher, warmth, wishes, joy and a bouquet of Eid wishes, become a part of your Eid and Your Life. Bakra Eid Mubarak!
On this occasion, may Allah flood your life with happiness, your heart with love, your soul with spirituality and your mind with wisdom. Wishing u a very Happy Bakra Eid Mubarak
Let’s learn the basic essence of sacrifice and celebrate this Eid by sacrificing our egos! This Eid, may Allah bless you with good health and happiness. Eid al-Adha Mubarak.
I wish that Allah showers his divine blessing and fulfils all your dreams on Eid al-Adha as always. Eid Mubarak!
May Allah shower countless blessings upon you and your family. Keep us in your prayers, like you are in ours. Eid Mubarak!
Today I pray that happiness stays at your door, may it knock early and stay late. And leave the gift of Allah’s love, peace, joy and good health behind. Happy Bakra Eid!
[amazon box=”B07NCRLGYH” “small”]
Eid al-Adha Mubarak 2019: Bakrid Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Facebook and Whatsapp status
Bakra Eid also known as Eid-ul-Adha is an important festival celebrated by Muslims across the world. Out of the two Eids, Eid al-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha, which are celebrated by Muslims, Bakra Eid is said to be holier. It is celebrated on at the end of Hajj, a yearly pilgrimage to Mecca which Muslims are required to embark on once in their live.
Bakra Eid is also known as Sacrifice Feast as this day marks Prophet Ibrahim’s devotion and faith in Allah. God had once asked Prophet Ibrahim to sacrifice the dearest thing to him to prove his love and faith, and so Prophet Ibrahim decided to sacrifice his only son. When Prophet Ibrahim was about to kill his son, God sent his angel Jibra’il (Gabriel) to replace the son with a goat. And so, since that day Bakra Eid is celebrated to remember Prophet Ibrahim’s faith in God. The festival is celebrated by sacrificing a male goat; it is divided into three portions– the first part is given to relatives, friends and neighbours; the second to the poor and needy; the third is for the family. Delicious dishes like mutton biryani and mutton korma, and desserts like kheer and sheer khurma are prepared on this day.
Here are some Eid-ul-Adha wishes, quotes, messages, SMS that you can send to your near and dear ones or you can even post them up on Facebook or on WhatsApp as your status to share with all.
1. May this Eid bring happiness, joy, Allah’s blessings and love… Eid MUBARAK to you and your family.
2. When I can’t reach out to people close to me, I always remember them in my prayers. May Allah’s blessings always be with you and your loves ones. Eid Mubarak to you!
3. On this Eid, I wish you and your family Allah’s blessings and kindness. Eid Mubarak!
4. Today is the day to pray, love, smile, care and celebrate with our near and dear ones and remember Allah for his kindness. Eid Mubarak!
5. I wish you Allah’s blessings and pray for all your obstacles to vanish soon. Happy Eid to you and your family!
6. This Eid-ul-Adha, I wish Allah’s blessings to light up your life and hope that it is filled with happiness, peace, joy and success. Eid Mubarak!
7. I wish your life is as spicy as biryani and sweet as kheer. Eid Mubarak!
8. You’ll be in my prayers today. May Allah bless you. Eid Mubarak!
9. This Eid, I’m sending you heartfelt wishes. Do keep me in your prayers.
10. May your devotion and faith in Allah continue. Happy Eid!
11. I hope this Eid opens your mind and soul to love and faith towards Allah.
12. I hope Allah’s blessings will be with you forever and always. Happy Eid!
13. On the occasion of Eid-ul-Adha, I send you my best wishes! Eid Mubarak!
14. May you be surrounded by family and friends this Eid. Allah is there for everyone. Eid Mubarak!
15. As long as you have Allah in your heart, you will be prosperous. Happy Eid!