Ahmedabad (Sanket Thakar). 1000 crore in Gujarat’s Jaspur in Ahmedabad. Umiya is going to be the tallest temple of Mataji in the world at a cost of Rs. The temple will be built in 100 bighas. It will be 431 feet high. A two-day foundation stone program for the temple construction was completed on Saturday. Devotees donated 136 crore rupees for the construction of the temple in just 110 minutes. Interestingly, 40 crore rupees came in the last 17 minutes
In fact, in the two-day foundation stone laying ceremony of the temple, the World Umiya Foundation had set a target of raising financial support of Rs 125 crore. On Saturday, when the ceremony was coming to an end, it was found that 40 crore rupees were falling short. Then Chief Convenor RP Patel told the forum – “The system of 40 crores rupees is falling short”
Temple at a glance
- Temple to be built at a cost of 1000 crores
- The tallest temple will be 431 feet high.
- Umiya Mata’s Dham will spread 100 bighas
- 52 feet high statue will be sitting
- The temple’s view gallery will be built at 270 feet