Premium gaming audio brand EPOS is giving away two fantastic esports gaming bundles this Christmas, giving winners an exclusive peek into the world of professional gaming from some of the best players in the world. They’re also throwing in the new GSP 602 gaming headset delivering unique flair with its gloss navy exteriors set against bold brandy-coloured around-ear coupling pads.
The first-of-its-kind- masterclass live stream series is a huge benefit to videogame enthusiasts who wants to get an insight into the world of professional gaming.
The winning EPOS Esports Masterclass participants will learn performance-boosting tips and tricks from renowned organizations including Cloud9, OPL/LCS, BLAST, North and SK Gaming, including pro players Zven, Jenax and Gade. Each class will be hosted by popular esports host and personality Freya Spiers.
Each lesson focuses on looking behind the curtain into the professional landscape of the esports industry. Participants will also receive exclusive tips and tricks to take their game to the next level for popular titles such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) and League of Legends.
The broadcast schedule for the Masterclass series:
- CS:GO (8 p.m. GMT on Saturday, Jan. 9) – Overviews the fundamentals on setup, aiming, movement and other general tips from seasoned professional players and veterans
- League of Legends (7 a.m. GMT on Saturday, Jan. 9) – Teaches tricks and strategies to instantly improve team-based MOBA gameplay
- The secret to success (8 p.m. GMT on Saturday, Jan. 16) – Unveils the regiment applied by the pros to succeed through balancing training, staffing and staying healthy
- Deep dive into the world of esports (8 a.m. GMT on Tuesday, Jan. 19) – Get the latest insights and knowledge on the esports scene
Classes will be live streamed in English and subtitled in Japanese, French and German and will take place in January 2021.
*The EPOS Esports Masterclass prize is provided in the form of an electronic voucher with a unique one-use code*
If you are not one of the lucky winners, don’t despair, you can still claim your EPOS Esports Masterclass ticket when you purchase an EPOS I SENNHEISER GSP 300 Series headset, a GSP 500 or GSP 600 Series headset. From November 23 to December 31, 2020 inclusive.
For more information go to https://eposaudio.com/masterclass
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) You will need to register a free account on mirror.co.uk to enter.
2) Only one entry per person, per email address will be accepted. Multiple entries, or entries suspected of foul play will be disqualified.
3) This competition is open to UK mainland residents only.
4) The competition will be open until 3 pm on Wednesday December 16th 2020. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
5) Two winners will be selected at random, from all correct and eligible entries.
6) First winner will receive a one EPOS Esports Masterclass and one EPOS gaming headset – GSP 602 the second winner will receive one EPOS Esports Masterclass and one EPOS gaming headset – GSP 602. No cash equivalent.
7) Entrants must be over the age of 18.
8) If the winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize by 3pm Friday December 18th 2020 or if the winner chooses to forfeit the prize, MGN reserve the right to pick another winner at random. Please ensure that email address and mobile number in your entry are correct.
9) Please note that delivery time is outside Reach PLC’s control. Although we shall make reasonable endeavours, delivery may take longer than 28 days. Subject to availability of prizes.
10) Standard Reach PLC competition terms apply. See www.mirror.co.uk/rules
11) If you experience any difficulties entering this competition, then please email [email protected] Please note we cannot accept entries to competitions via email.