After months of anticipation, the PlayStation 5 finally went on sale this month.
The new gaming console sold out in record time, leaving many fans disappointed.
While many customers yet to get their hands on the PS5 were hoping for a restock this Cyber Monday, unfortunately it doesn’t seem like that’s the case.
However, a number of other PlayStation games and products are on offer this Cyber Monday.
Gamers can save 20% on the PlayStation Now: 3 Month Subscription (now £18.39), or 25% on the PlayStation Now: 12 Month Subscription (£37.49).
You can find the full list of PlayStation deals here.
Sony has also issued some good news for people still trying to get hold of the PS5 – more consoles will be available before the end of the year.
PlayStation tweeted: “We want to thank gamers everywhere for making the PS5 launch our biggest console launch ever.
“Demand for PS5 is unprecedented, so we wanted to confirm that more PS5 inventory will be coming to retailers before the end of the year – please stay in touch with your local retailers.”
For those still scrambling to find any last available stock, here is a full breakdown of what we know so far.
PlayStation 5 stock availability
Amazon – Currently out of stock with no date yet for restock.
- GAME – Out of stock – no word yet on when restock can be expected.
- Currys – Expecting more stock before end of the year.
- Very – more stock expected ‘soon’, shoppers advised to regularly check the website for next drop.
- John Lewis – no word yet on when the retailer is expecting to restock. The retailer also confirms online that “Unfortunately, PlayStation 5 consoles will not be available for purchase at our John Lewis & Partners shops or from our contact centres”
- Asda – Expected to restock in December.
Tesco – no word yet on when the retailer is expecting to restock.