As things appear to heat up between Amelia Hamlin and Scott Disick, here’s more to know about the 19-year-old model.
Amelia Hamlin, 19, has been spending quite a bit of time with Scott Disick, 37, recently. The pair, who have run in the same circle for years, were spotted arriving at a Halloween party together on Oct. 31. Just days later, they reunited for a dinner date. Then, they seemingly confirmed their romance by packing on the PDA at the beach on Nov. 16.
>Although Amelia denied relationship rumors during the first night she was photographed out with Scott, things definitely seem to be heating up between these two. During their beach outing this week, Scott had his arm wrapped around Amelia’s shoulder, and she had a big smile on her face as they strolled through the sand. Here’s more to know about Amelia:
1. Her parent are famous. Amelia’s parents are none other than Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin, who married in 1997. In addition to Amelia, the two also share a daughter, Delilah, who is 22. Through her father, Amelia also has a stepbrother, Dimitri, 40. Dimitri’s mother is Harry’s ex-girlfriend, Urusla Andress.
2. She’s a model. Amelia is more than just the daughter of two famous figures, though. She has also developed a modeling career of her own. Amelia was previously signed to IMG, but in June 2020, she signed with Women 360 Management in New York
3. She’s a college student. In addition to her modeling career, Amelia also balances life as a student. In Aug. 2019, Lisa moved Amelia, who was raised in Los Angeles, into her first New York City apartment. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star previously revealed that her younger daughter was studying “nutrition, wellness and psychology” at school.
4. She has an eating disorder. Amelia first opened up about her struggle with anorexia in 2018. Earlier this year, she recalled being told by a doctor that she could be “dead in four months” if she didn’t get help. After an intervention from her family, she sought treatment and has been continuing to work on ‘loving herself’ and her body ever since.
5. She’s been on ‘RHOBH.’ Lisa has been a main cast member on RHOBH since 2015, so Amelia and Delilah have appeared on the show quite a bit. Earlier this year, Amelia was accused of faking her eating disorder to get more airtime on the show, but she quickly shut down that horrific rumor. “This really got to me,” she admitted on Instagram. “Lying about a mental illness is disgusting. Something I hope nobody would ever do.” She also insisted that her mom “forces” her to be on the reality show, and said that it’s the “last thing” she wants.