The best dietary recommendations to lose weight, enhance nutrition and improve health. They are foods rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber.
Image by RitaE from Pixabay / Pixabay
It is well known that one of the most important concepts when it comes to losing weight, it is metabolism. Although it is actually a complex mechanism which in principle is largely determined by factors beyond our control, including genetics.
Metabolism refers to all physical and chemical processes of the body, which convert and use energy, such as respiration, blood circulation, the regulation of body temperature, muscle contraction, the digestion of food and nutrients, waste disposal through urine and feces and the functioning of the brain and nerves. The truth is that through the type of food we consume it is possible speed up metabolism, in such a way that it will not only become a more efficient process, you will become healthier and thanks to this they promote burning calories to another level.
4 eating strategies to boost metabolism:
1. Eat foods rich in protein
It is well known that one of the most important elements to lose weight, lies in a optimal protein intake, not in vain in recent years everyone has talked about the benefits that are related to the ketogenic diet and paddle. The reason is quite simple: the body spends more energy digesting protein-rich foods, than carbohydrates or fats. In such a way that opting for a high protein diet, requires the body to expend more energy and this process causes it to burn more caloriess. Another great advantage of including this important macronutrient in main meals, is that it makes Increase your resting metabolic rate (RMR). On the other hand and not least the protein rich meals, increase satiety in such a way that it is of great help to control anxiety about eating Y avoid overeating. It is important to include sources of proteins of high biological value and space its consumption throughout the day, such is the case of foods such as: chicken, fish, lean meats, cottage cheese, egg, Greek yogurt, legumes, and nuts.
2. Eat whole foods
The whole-grain foods are the future of food, in principle because it is about natural products what lack processing and thanks to this they provide different health benefits. Due to its composition and in principle its high fiber content, they demand higher energy levels to perform digestion. You will find them in products such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains, are additionally characterized by their low calorie intake and they are from the best sources of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Of course your unmatched fiber content makes them a extraordinary ally for promote weight loss, improve digestion, promote good heart and gut health. Best of all, they are generous and accessible, it is important to integrate the diet richer fiber alternatives, as is the case of: quinoa, oats, brown rice and pasta, citric fruits, raspberries, pear, Applestrawberries carrots, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, potatoes and more.
3. The drinks you can’t miss
Believe it or not what you drink throughout the day, it is a great help for Burn calories. Science specifically recommends the consumption of three drinks to speed up metabolism and lose weight much faster: ice water, green tea and coffee. Additionally it is vitally important avoid drinking sugary drinks and limit to special occasions the alcohol.
- Frozen water: It is obvious that drinking lots of water is essential to stimulate weight loss and metabolism. Water helps increase calorie burning through thermogenesis, or the process of warming the body. In such a way that thermogenesis enhances calorie burningyes, therefore drink more cold water may increase metabolism and fat burning rate.
- Green Tea: It is considered one of the healthiest drinks on the planet, it is liquid gold for health and this is related to its content in organic compounds, antioxidants and also the theine that actively helps the body to burn calories, fat, speed up metabolism and therefore it is of great help to lose weight. It is also the perfect complement to promote good digestion and lelimination of liquid toxins Y retained waste in the body.
- Coffee: It is great news to know that the unbeatable coffee every morning, is of great help for the metabolism and everything is because it is associated with a immense antioxidant content already the caffeine that acts directly on the metabolism and calorie burning. It is also considered a drink of great diuretic potential, in such a way that it helps to eliminate everything that the body does not need. Opt for the organic variants and avoid exceeding the daily dose recommended by specialists, which is 400 mg of caffeine per day.
4. Discover the benefits of spicy food
In recent years, different studies and research works that endorse the benefits of capsaicin (one of the most therapeutic antioxidants in chili peppers), to toIncrease the body’s metabolic rate. They also suggest that capsaicin may stimulate brain chemicals in a way that helps people feel satisfied Y eat much less. At the same time, it is a great ally when cooking, since its specific flavor makes us use less fat such as cream, milk and butter. The best of all is that its consumption also promotes good mood.