In recent months the consumption of natural and therapeutic foods, has become a faithful tool for gain health Y lose weight. Based on this, today more than ever we have powerful natural remedies, that shine for their medicinal potential. Such is the case of aloe vera juice, which is related to extraordinary medicinal benefits.
Aloe vera is a very popular plant in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry, is also widely used in food industry mainly in the elaboration of naturist drinks. It is also known as aloe, its leaves are the most used part due to its healing properties and they are made up of three parts: skin, latex and gel, the latter is in the inner leaves and it is probably the most important element in aloe vera.
Despite its long list of uses that are associated with different benefits for the proper functioning of the body, aloe vera juice has positioned itself as one of the best allies for promote weight loss, know everything it can do for you.
The benefits of aloe vera to lose weight:
While there are numerous commercial alternatives of drinks made with aloe vera, various nutritionists recommend preparing aloe vera juice at home in order to enjoy it more fresh, no added sugar and thus obtain their real benefits.
The truth is drink a glass of aloe vera juice a day is a wonderful habit, which brings a long list of antioxidants and nutrients to the organism. At the same time it is directly related to numerous qualities to lose weight, among which the following stand out:
- Stimulates metabolism: There are numerous scientific references that endorse the benefits of drinking aloe vera juice for speed up metabolism, which is related to its ability to increase the amount of calories that the body burns during the day and thus facilitates weight loss.
- Natural laxative: One of the main and most popular qualities of aloe vera lies in its powerful laxative effect, which is related to extraordinary benefits for speed up intestinal transitl and promote removal of all waste and toxins lodged in the colon. It is also considered a great natural ally for fight constipation.
- It is a powerful moisturizer: It is well known how important it is to maintain optimal hydration levels for the proper functioning of the body, especially to ensure a agile digestive process and good waste disposal. Both essential aspects in weightloss.
- Control blood sugar levels: There are various references that support the qualities of aloe vera juice to improve insulin resistance Y regulate sugar levels in the blood. In one study, the consumption of capsules containing 300-500 mg of aloe vera twice a day significantly lowered blood sugar levels in 72 people with prediabetes
- Against abdominal fat: It has been proven that the systematic consumption of aloe vera juice, is related to very positive effects for speed up fat and sugar metabolism, in such a way that the accumulation of Abdominal fat.
How to prepare aloe vera juice?
- 2 leaves of aloe vera, you can also use the natural gel that they sell in health food stores (50 grams)
- 250 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- In the blender glass, place the aloe vera gel, the water and the honey. Process at medium speed until you get a smooth and homogeneous drink.
- Serve in a large glass and consume on a fast, freshly prepared.
- Try to consume it every morning, for 15 consecutive days. Rest 7 days and resume consumption.