Like Bollywood, TV actresses are also very popular among fans. By the way, many actresses from different places in the industry looted a lot of accolades but for decades Bengali beauties have been ruling the hearts of their fans with their performances and beauty.
Like Bollywood, TV actresses are also very popular among fans. Although many actresses from different places in the industry have won a lot of accolades, but for decades, Bengali beauties have been ruling the hearts of their fans with their performances and beauty, be it Bipasha Basu, Moushumi Chatterjee or Rani Mukherjee. All these Bengali girls played their magic on the audience. There are many Bengali actresses in the TV industry as well, whom the audience loved very much. Due to this, in today’s story, we are going to tell you about the 5 Bengali girls of TV who entertained the audience for years.
1. Tina Dutta – ‘Desire’ aka Tina Dutta of TV serial ‘Utran’ is a favorite TV actress. After ‘Utran’, Tina has also appeared in serials like ‘witch’. Along with Hindi, Tina Dutta has also worked in many Bengali serials.
- This Amazon Renewed product will be in an unboxed or...
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
2. Mouni Roy
– Now let’s talk about actress Mouni Roy, who is making a lot of noise in films after TV. Mouni started her career with Ekta Kapoor’s famous serial ‘Kikki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’. After which he got recognition from the TV show ‘Naagin’. Today Mouni has many big films.
3. Molly Ganguly-
Molly Ganguly has worked in many shows like TV serials ‘CID’, ‘Kumkum’ and ‘ Aakash Se Aag ‘. Molly from Kolkata was very much liked by the audience.
4. Debina Banerjee –
Debina Banerjee is a famous actress of small screen, she has worked in many TV serials like ‘Ramayan’, ‘Chadighar’, ‘Yum Hai Hum’.
5. Sangeeta Ghosh
– Though Sangeeta has been away from the world of television for quite some time, she had found a lot of love for the audience by working in serials like ‘Jis Desh Mein Nikla Hoga Chand’.